Interested in Refereeing Tournaments?
MARA is involved with many tournaments during the year. We are always looking for additional officials to help with the large quantity of games involved with a tournament. Please complete the application form below to be considered for a tournament. This application does not guarantee assignments. MARA assesses the level of competition for each tournament and then selects officials accordingly.
- GA State Rec Cup (May 11-12)
- MARA assignor, Heather Binning will be assigning the Allen Creek venue for the upcoming GA State Rec Cup Tournament on May 11th and 12th. Ages U10 – U19 Recreation teams.
- If you are interested in working this State tournament please email Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible with the following information and join GA State Tournaments Group: 22 Group Access Code: 9850 submit your “Availability” and state your preference of: (a) Allen Creek location to work and (b) the level of games you are comfortable working (Click “Show Advanced Options” and write info in “Notes”).
- Also, please email Heather at email@example.com as soon as possible with the following information:
- Yrs Exp:
- Highest Level worked (i.e. U16 Center):
- Preferred age/positions:
- Available Days (Sat/Sun/Both):
- This tournament will reflect the approved increased pay rates for referees for State tournaments. All State tournaments will be paid through GoPay (Please be sure your GoPay info is up to date).
- 3V3 Live – Monroe, GA (June 1)
- 3V3 Live – Milton, GA (June 22)